Refund the money from my account

Eyad72
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community members, I am trying to refund money from my account, yet I didn't  not receive even 1$, while it's mine, despite I was contacted by nearly all the customer services agents, but it was totally useless, they are contacting my asking for detailed information which imagine I need to repeat it every time, instead of briefing each other before contacting us, which instead wasting our time in business, I just need to know how can I safely refund my money, it's my account providing all the requested bank cards, which was approved by the site itself. Appreciate your experience to be able to refund back.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eyad72 

How can you refund money you say you haven't received?

Refund it from where to where? To a buyer? Back you a balance or bank account?

Also you haven't even said which country you are in, without some actual information on what has happened then sadly can't help you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Eyad72
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your prompt reply, pls. note the following answers

1) How can you refund money you say you haven't received? The money is in my account I need to withdraw it.

2) Refund it from where to where? To a buyer? Back you a balance or bank account? Refund it from my balance to my bank account

3) Also you haven't even said which country you are in, without some actual information on what has happened then sadly can't help you? I am in Kuwait.

Thanks a lot

Eyad

Login to Me Too

Eyad72
Contributor
Contributor

Your answer leads us to an Arabic translation to the steps,  doesn't help as we perfectly understand & communicate in English, if you read my previous reply it's clearly explain that I already followed the steps but I always receives a message error not able to transfer without valid reason. If you need to help direct me to the right contact in the management other than the customer service as they are not helping & only wasting time.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eyad72 

I had to post the link for YOUR country, if it came up in Arabic then that is why !!

However when I click on it my browser auto asks me if I want the English version and I click yes and it comes up in English.

If you have followed those steps and it doesn't work then contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Eyad72
Contributor
Contributor

This is why I shared with the community as I am contacting the customer service since a month on a daily basis, they are not helping at all. It's time now to contact the top management. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.