Receiving money problem

Barnfikee
New Community Member
Before we can deposit the money into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Center.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Barnfikee

Congratulations on your first post in the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having difficulty receiving payments. After a quick review of your profile, it looks like you're from Lesotho. Due to government regulations, PayPal accounts registered in Lesotho have to complete a couple of extra steps before they can start accepting payments. You can learn more on our website here: PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer Agreement. I also recommend reviewing your Customer Identification Portal and Resolution Center to ensure we are requesting any other information. If we are, you can learn how to lift restrictions on our Help Center. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.