Receiving Money Issue

BrianG123
Contributor
Contributor

I was sent money, and recieved an email saying it was available.

, when I try to access it, it tells me something went wrong on the paypal end, try again in a couple minutes. But that doesn't help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jstncrdbl
New Community Member
I’m having the same issue here tonight
Login to Me Too

Tarathager
New Community Member
I’ve had the same issue today as well. I haven’t been able to accept any money received since before 3pm this afternoon. Hopefully it’s fixed soon because I’m nervous to ship my items until I know the money is safely in my account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @BrianG123, @jstncrdbl & @Tarathager

Thank you all for your post on the PayPal Community Forum! 

I understand you are all experiencing issues ting to access a payment on your account. If you receive an email to say you have received a payment, I would ask that you ensure the payment is listed on the Activity section of your PayPal account before you ship an item or provide a service, as highlighted by @Tarathager

If you are experiencing issues accessing the payment, please try and log in via the PayPal Website. It also helps to clear your cache/cookies and/or try an alternative browser. 

You can always contact our customer service team for clarification on this. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.