Receiver is unregistered: I can’t receive payment from my app’s revenue from Samsung Galaxy Store.

andrejvujic
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, How are you doing? I have a problem with my PayPal. It’s connected to my Galaxy Store account on which I have an app published. I never received a single penny from the app’s revenue. When I contacted the Samsung Support Team they told me that the transaction failed, that the reason was Receiver is unregistered and that I need to contact the PayPal Support Team directly. I can’t seem to find a way to write an email to PayPal support. I only see options to call or talk to a virtual support agent. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Andrej
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrejvujic 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andrejvujic
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, thanks for the reply. So, if I understand correctly I have to add a Visa credit card to my PayPal account and it will work? I’m currently using a MasterCard one.
Login to Me Too

andrejvujic
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Hey, thanks for the reply. So, if I understand correctly I have to add a Visa credit card to my PayPal account and it will work? I’m currently using a MasterCard one.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.