Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

ladeekim1976
Contributor
Contributor

NVM, I just saw another post saying this is a known issue today and the techs are working on it. 

Login to Me Too

Shellshims
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah PayPal isn’t good for answering questions! I don’t even see a spot on mine that says zero balance
Login to Me Too

ladeekim1976
Contributor
Contributor

I had this issue with Cashapp last week which is why I advised them to use paypal today. Guess I should have taken it old school and just asked for MoneyGram, sheesh. 

Login to Me Too

Shellshims
Contributor
Contributor
I should have stuck to Venmo
Login to Me Too

Shellshims
Contributor
Contributor
They must be paying attention! It now says money available and can transfer to my bank account!
Login to Me Too

ladeekim1976
Contributor
Contributor

Enough complaints will do it!

Congratulations LOL

Login to Me Too

tahiri56
New Community Member

I have received money and a transaction appears, but the money is not on balance and no on hlod

Login to Me Too

Cyrus52611
New Community Member
I received money recently which shows on activity but not showing on my main account balance
Login to Me Too

EmmiTrill
My father has just sent me some money as friends and family. The transaction shows as completed from both sides, yet two hours later there's still nothing in my balance. There's no confusion with emails we've done this loads of times and there's no issue with currency as we only use pounds. There has also been no payment made out of my PayPal that would have used it.
Login to Me Too

cameronl80
New Community Member

i have received money and it shows up in my recent activity as paid but my balance  says 0.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.