Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

AlternateAlien
New Community Member
I added money an hour ago, a substantial amount, and it has not been reflected in my account balance.
Login to Me Too

crissyjav
Contributor
Contributor

hope this gets fixed the soonest

Login to Me Too

crissyjav
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for sharing this link. At least I know it's a known issue and they're working on it.

Login to Me Too

MandyRatcliff

Hi!

I've been speaking to the PayPal assistant chat and they are still looking into it as of now. I got a fast reply so anyone who may want their problem reported should try this as they told me they added my account to the affected ones. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

No explanations, no reasons.

On call with PayPal right now - can't tell anything !

Stay away from this thieves!

Login to Me Too

please-help1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I sent some funds from my business account to personal account. It says the transaction was completed and the funds received but it is not in my balance. 
I then foolishly did the same thing in revers from the other account. 
Now neither one has the funds in the balance and I cannot refund them to myself.
I did this because I need to make a purchase payment today.
One account didn't have enough funds so I sought to combine them. 
Now I have hundreds of dollars in limbo. 
How is it that I can have a payment received but then also have insufficient funs to refund it?

Login to Me Too

Ipock
So I added cash at a store like I always do, normally it comes in minutes but this time it's been almost an hour. Still nothing, I got the notification that I added money but my balance doesn't change, any ideas?
Login to Me Too

Smoky1p
New Community Member

nikki920

I recieved email that I had "money waiting"  - but its not showing up in my paypal account - anyone else have this issue?

Login to Me Too

Voltex
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.