Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

rgray222
New Community Member

I received money and it's not showing in my available balance. This is not the first time I've received money from this sender. This is not the largest amount I've ever received from this sender. why is this happening?

Login to Me Too

morgxn_leigh
Contributor
Contributor
I have just had this issue too. I’ve never had an issue with receiving money before but was suppose to receive £20 from somebody over depop and it says it has been added into my account but my balance is still £0.00? I’ve checked my bank account too and nothing has been added into that instead so it’s as if it’s just disappeared?
Login to Me Too

rgray222
New Community Member

I was able to get through to customer service; it's a known issue that's being worked on.

Login to Me Too

morgxn_leigh
Contributor
Contributor
That’s really helpful to know thank you! Did they tell you whether you would receive your money and when by or is that unknown?
Login to Me Too

rgray222
New Community Member

No, they just said a number of people called about the same thing and it'll be a few hours but they are working on it

Login to Me Too

lexi6613
New Community Member
Money was sent to me, it says received, but my account is empty. Where did it go?
Login to Me Too

flako92
Contributor
Contributor

bonjour moi aussi j'ai la meme que toi 

Login to Me Too

Jo1031
New Community Member
Did you figure out yet why we can’t see where the money has gone? I’m having the same issue and I can’t accept the money it just says received
Login to Me Too

Bubba25
New Community Member

Received payments but account always says zero??

Login to Me Too

hoop78
New Community Member

same thing happened to me.. shows money in but no balance to withdraw. Looks to be a technical issue. 6 hour hold time when you call.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.