Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

alandpete
Contributor
Contributor

This problem is not solved. I still do not have access to the $20 that was paid into my account. I've followed all of the hints here, contacted PayPal (waste of time) and still PayPal hangs on to that $20 that I should be able to transfer into my bank account. What's going on here?

Login to Me Too

maduvha1
New Community Member

i recieved money fro clickworker last on the 18th of june but it is not reflecting in my paypal account

Login to Me Too

Procolharum
New Community Member

It says I received payment but its not in my balance

Login to Me Too

PhreakwarPC
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this issue as well. I have almost $600 that I can't transfer. It shows up under the "MONEY IN" box, but not in the PayPal Balance. 

Image1.jpg

Login to Me Too

Tina169
New Community Member

I am currently working with CLICKWORKER.COM as freelancer.

I have set Paypal as my payment mode for receiving payments.

My clickwoker payment (Euo 11.75) has been credited to my paypal account.

But my paypal account balance is Showing Euro 0.0 since a long time. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tina169 

Did you complete step 2:

How do I receive PayPal payments?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dcs2038
New Community Member

I show 2 payment transactions in my account but my PayPal account does not show a credit balance. does anyone know why?

Login to Me Too

pointe73
Contributor
Contributor
I was sent money but nothing is showing in my account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@ronhi,

It sounds like you received a commercial payment and it's currently on hold. On some occasions we would hold it and place it on your pending balance, not your available balance. In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we can place money from your payment to one side. This may be because there's a higher than average risk associated with this payment.

To confirm this I advise you to contact us via the contact us section at the bottom of your account or via Twitter/Facebook. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.