Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Annie3001
Contributor
Contributor
the problem has been around all day. there is a technical problem. is already being worked on. everything should go back by tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

Stevo0180
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same problem today for over a month I have been selling things on eBay and the money has been going into my PayPal balance but the one I received today didn’t go in my balance and off cause you can’t speak to someone because they shut there office at 18.30
Login to Me Too

Annie3001
Contributor
Contributor
I phoned customer service. the technicians are working flat out on the problem. at the latest tomorrow everything should work again. I was assured that you can see that I have received the money. Greetings from germany
Login to Me Too

XxxmandyxxX

Will our balances be fixed sooner than tomorrow? 

Login to Me Too

arkelley

Same problem here.  I was told would be resolved in 30 minutes to an hour and that was 4.5 hours ago.  Very frustrating but I'm sure frustrating on their end as well.  I hope they didn't get hacked.  I received an email notification that someone logged into my account in another state.  🙄😳Changed my password quickly!

Login to Me Too

TammyT2
New Community Member

Im on the phone now with Pedro employee #1670126, who claims that he is the highest person that can be spoken to at PayPal about their holding my funds. He refuses to transfer me to a supervisor or technical department so that I can verify the issue. 

Login to Me Too

arkelley

@TammyT2  - I wasn't told anything about holding funds.  I was told it was a technical issue that they were having.  With as many people that are having this problem, I find it hard to believe that they are holding our funds.  And there is always someone higher in command.  I'm sure the buck doesn't stop at Pedro!  Keep trying.  Sorry you are getting the runaround 😒

Login to Me Too

MoneyMan69323
New Community Member

my friend sent me some money with friends and family, my email is verified and so is my phone number. when i go onto the main page it shows the money revieced but nothing in the paypal balance pls help

Login to Me Too

Annie3001
Contributor
Contributor
the problem has been around all day. there is a technical problem. is already being worked on
Login to Me Too

lw1040
New Community Member

paid for invoice this am and it shows received but balance still 0.   Process our payments! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.