Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Josephvaughn472
New Community Member
I done the cash a check on the mobile app. My check was accepted and the transaction shows complete, but my balance is 0. I have heart medication that needs to be picked up and paid for as well as nitro. They said there was a glitch in the system and it would take a few hours to fix..this was 4 hours ago!!!
Login to Me Too

Acidpurple78
New Community Member
Does anyone know when this issue will be resolved?
Login to Me Too

yv_gyeom
New Community Member
My mother had sent me money but its not showing up in my balance! I watched her transfer the money through the paypal app to my account, had recieved notification by email and by application that i had recieved my money, its even listed in my recent activities tab but my balance does not have the money. What could the problem be, as I know this isn't a case of a scam/paypal phishing.
Login to Me Too

Kciullo
New Community Member
So I just had somebody transfer money to my PayPal and it shows on my PayPal that it was sent but on my balance it’s not there and I do not and have not purchased anything with my PayPal or anything like that so where is my money?
Login to Me Too

appled
New Community Member

I just received a payment and, for the 1st time in 10+ years, is not showing on my balance. Called and CS rep told me mine was the second call about a balance not showing recent deposits/payments... Rep said that it was probably a glitch... Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Login to Me Too

christine1203
New Community Member

I had this happen as well a few weeks ago....  Was resolved in a few hours but still very frustrating

Login to Me Too

scoobystyle1
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem. Frustrated! I am wanting to use these funds for parts for a repair project. Did the “glitch” correct itself on its own? Any replies are much appreciated!
Login to Me Too

OTTB71
Contributor
Contributor
I am . i thought there was something wrong with my account
Login to Me Too

Byrd23
They tried to say please wait 24 to 72 hours, I said I can't have that money in limbo like that we need the money. My girlfriend got on the phone as well, I authorized her to speak as well. Since she sent the money with a PayPal balance, they were able to process a refund that showed up immediately. I sent a message, then clicked to call and was given a one time code. I called from number associated with account, never had to enter the code but was given an 18 min wait time vs my girlfriends wait time of 2+ hours.. Best of luck. They should have sent out some sort of notification.
Login to Me Too

Thomas2613
Contributor
Contributor

I recently received 2 small payments from someone, when I logged into my account they were unclaimed, so I went ahead and claimed both of them, I went back to my account page to check if they had turned up in my wallet, but they hadn't. These payments were paid to me in Euros and I accepted them and converted them to UK Pounds £ so I can then withdraw the money to my account.

I need this money in my account pretty quickly so any ideas of what may be the problem here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thomas

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.