Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

vearae

I still dont have mine 😞 good for your account! maybe their system is a bit slow

Login to Me Too

Ioannis1981

problem solved for me too! I hope and for you too!

Login to Me Too

Byrd23
They tried to say please wait 24 to 72 hours, I said I can't have that money in limbo like that we need the money. My girlfriend got on the phone as well, I authorized her to speak as well. Since she sent the money with a PayPal balance, they were able to process a refund that showed up immediately. I sent a message, then clicked to call and was given a one time code. I called from number associated with account, never had to enter the code but was given an 18 min wait time vs my girlfriends wait time of 2+ hours.. Best of luck. They should have sent out some sort of notification.
Login to Me Too

Byrd23
my girlfriend transferred me money as we do all the time. It says money received but not showing up in my balance. Can't refund it. Its like the money is stuck. On hold waiting for call back. We need this money now
Login to Me Too

Roz27
New Community Member
Same has just happened to me. Can’t contact PayPal as they’ve closed for the day
Login to Me Too

Byrd23
I'm in the US, from my girlfriends phone it says 2 to 3 hour wait, I just got on the phone with them from my phone after about 20 minutes wait. Will update with what they say
Login to Me Too

Byrd23
They tried to say please wait 24 to 72 hours, I said I can't have that money in limbo like that we need the money. My girlfriend got on the phone as well, I authorized her to speak as well. Since she sent the money with a PayPal balance, they were able to process a refund that showed up immediately. I sent a message, then clicked to call and was given a one time code. I called from number associated with account, never had to enter the code but was given an 18 min wait time vs my girlfriends wait time of 2+ hours.. Best of luck. They should have sent out some sort of notification.
Login to Me Too

SCSHI
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you PayPal for fixing this issue. Many of us have been frustrated all morning...

Login to Me Too

aderzsi94
Contributor
Contributor

Mine still don't show up... 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.