Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Chinoone
Contributor
Contributor
Specially how strict is their security. I had an issue in the past where I had to wait 21days for my money... All they said was "security reasons"
Login to Me Too

jayev1
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem in the past, they think it's fair to want so much whilst they can give so little, but i guess that's how it goes when they have such a monopoly they only like the rules they make and they aren't required to follow them lol ... but anyways i came back to say check your account, my payment is showing and available for withdrawl so maybe they've fixed it for all.
Login to Me Too

Chinoone
Contributor
Contributor
Thank u for actually coming back and let us (me) know that the money is there...
Login to Me Too

Dank123
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I sent money from my bank account to my PayPal over 4 hours ago and still no sign of it and this is normally done instantly. I have spoke to PayPal and they have told me that there is a issue with there system and they are doing everything to resolve the matter and the money will appear in my account after this. Has anyone else had this problem today? Regards
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dank123 

Loads if you read the forum, hopefully sorted now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thekristencoope
New Community Member

I was sent money. It never came to my balance to transfer it. But I can see it in my history? How do I go about receiving this money?

Login to Me Too

karloagfa
New Community Member

I have the same problem, I can see that transaction is compelted but I can't see it on my balance, and I can't withdraw it.

Login to Me Too

deano54
New Community Member

mzcrystal
New Community Member

me too   i need the money  iam sitting at the store   needing  gas n its not  in my  balance   but is in my  history too  i call n it tells me hold is 4 hrs 

Login to Me Too

Aja78
New Community Member
Is there an Eta on when it will be resolved
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.