Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

crystaljudy

from asia and got this problem too, ugh!

Login to Me Too

Andro0781
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here... ugh 

Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

Depending how long this goes on... we will be forced to stop processing payments through PayPal.....

Other business owners may want to find an alternative solutions.

We have been with PayPal since early 2000s and process all of our CC transactions through them.  For the most part things have been good.  But this is unacceptable.  And like other backup solutions, perhaps points out the need to have a backup processor...

Does anyone else have a backup, or recommendations?

Login to Me Too

Justsusan
Contributor
Contributor
Its 3pm now and money sent to my account is still showing as received in my activity but not in my balance..any update on what's going on?
Login to Me Too

Aisha731
New Community Member
I got sent some money today and its came up in my recent activity but not on my paypal balance therefore I am not able to withdraw it into my bank account Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too

KateB54
New Community Member

I purchased an item through ebay and returned it. My money has been received by PayPalfor 5 days but not released. PayPal is sending me in circles and there's no way to talk to a real person. Now PayPal is telling me it can't do anything and I have to contact ebay. I don't know what to do.

Login to Me Too

Sumthinclassy11
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else not receiving money in their account? Transaction showing but the money is not in balance
Login to Me Too

llmrsrobinsonll
New Community Member

I wonder how long until it's fixed!!!

Login to Me Too

patty07
Contributor
Contributor

It's done it to me as well. The money shows in my activity but not my balance.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@patty07 

@Sumthinclassy11 

@llmrsrobinsonll 

Paypal techie glitch hopefully now resolved?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.