Received Payment On Hold

Jokereke
New Community Member
My mother has sent me some money after I have just made my new account! It says it’s on hold! What do I need to do? It says I need to make 10 transactions but have do I make transactions if the money in my account is on hold!?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jokereke 

As its not a 'transaction' but you don't have the friends/family option in your country then try......

Marking the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jokereke 

As its not a 'transaction' but you don't have the friends/family option in your country then try......

Marking the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.