Re: Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

nadygne
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I have the same problem, 

I initiated a bank transfer from PayPal to my bank, but I forgot to account that may Paypal Name isn't the same anymore with my bank account. It say's in may dashboard that the transfer is completed but my bank said they did not received any ammount from PayPal. 

I appreciate your assistance.

Regards. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @nadygne

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transfer. Like you've discovered, your name normally should match on your bank and your PayPal account. If the bank does not accept the transfer, they will normally send it back to PayPal within about 7-10 business days. However, that may vary from country to country as well as bank to bank. I would recommend reaching out to your bank to see what they would do in this situation. If they haven't seen anything after 2 weeks and the funds are not back on your PayPal account, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

nadygne
Contributor
Contributor
Hello thanks for your help my bank already received it. There’s just a delay of 1 day but now okay.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.