Problem with withdraw and send

Mike7773
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community! I want to ask why can't i withdraw any money from my balance or send them to a friend? All of my documents are verified, i have withdrawn money before.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mike7773 

You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Mike7773,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am sorry to know that you're unable to send and withdraw funds. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked, held, or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. Have you checked if you have received any notification about the account status? If not, please check the resolution center to find if you have got any emails requesting to submit information. Kindly reach out to our customer support team via the contact options available on our website to know the reason for the issue so that our advisors can assist you accordingly.

Thanks,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.