Problem with receiving funds - Payment Declined 14764

ConfusedBoy24
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team,

I can't receive payment to my account from my company all of a sudden. The message says: Denied 14764. I read every possible thing I can find here and other places about this code, still can't find the solution. PayPal says everything is ok with my account, Visa card is properly linked and I should be able to receive payments. The company was able to send funds to other employees. Everything worked well for several years, there was never a problem. Please assist, thanks.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ConfusedBoy24 

Is your card still in date and not need updating?

Does the billing address of the card still match your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ConfusedBoy24
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, nothing has changed at all. PayPal supports confirms everything is ok on my end, the account is fully verified. Visa debit card is still valid and linked properly. Bank confirmed there is no problem with the card. My company contacted their PayPal support and received an explanation that because of the denial message, something must be wrong with my account. Other clients were able to receive payments to their PayPal only I was not. 

Don't know what to do at this point. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ConfusedBoy24 

Stupid question but you have a Serbian paypal account so are you still in Serbia and not moved? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ConfusedBoy24
Contributor
Contributor

I am still in Serbia, using the same device as always, no VPN, no proxy, nothing at all. 

Login to Me Too

ConfusedBoy24
Contributor
Contributor

My company received the following reply: "The payment may not be in compliance to region of the PayPal recipient" But how is this possible, I am in Serbia, been receiving money this whole time and other colleagues are also located here and can receive payment?

Any idea what I can do to resolve this?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ConfusedBoy24 

Weird, I think only customer services can sort this one out for you.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ConfusedBoy24
Contributor
Contributor

To this day, I haven't been able to resolve it even though PayPal support (via phone) claims everything is ok but can't tell me exactly what this Denied 14764 means. I asked again my company to check with their PayPal support if there are any problems and it appears everything is ok on their side because they were able to send funds to other workers. 

I can't believe nobody else experienced this kind of problem. 

Login to Me Too

MaiUnli07

Hi! I'm  from Japan and I'm also having the exact same situation and my employer receives the same code for months. I'm searching for a probable solution and still can't find one since even the customer service of PayPal can't give me any solution. I was hoping if you were able to fix the issue? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

ConfusedBoy24
Contributor
Contributor

No solution to this day. Everything is perfectly fine with my account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.