Pre-approved Payments

CindyBandal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i add new payment method to my fB ads account, unfortunately this message pop up “we’re sorry, we were unable to setup pre approved payments. Please try again later”. What is this mean? I almost message the fb support but they said, the problem is with paypal not them. Thanks

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

AiscellKim
New Community Member
Lol i cant use my balance cause paypal keep saying we dont accept pre approved payment.
Login to Me Too

thepoorwiseman
Contributor
Contributor

I also encountered this problem. FACEBOOK not appear in my "Manage automatic payments" under Payment Settings.

I kept receiving this pop up message "

We’re sorry. We were unable to set up pre-approved payments. Please try again later.
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay."

Please help.
Login to Me Too

jakiemama
New Community Member

Go and confirmed your card by entering the code. 
Next, set your card as preferred payment. 

Then try again add it to your Facebook Ads Payment, it should be working now

Login to Me Too

Cassandra191
Contributor
Contributor
my problem is i can't click the manage automatic payment i don't know why
Login to Me Too

thepoorwiseman
Contributor
Contributor

It is already 2 years but until the issue still not resolved. I did everything I saw here to fix the issue with no luck. 

Please someone help m, I need to add my PAYPAL to FB Payment.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @thepoorwiseman and everyone else, 

Welcome back to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues adding PayPal to your Facebook payment. If you've already tried the recommended steps listed above, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ap-manage-preapprovals 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Anisur004

Hi i add new payment method to my fB ads account, unfortunately this message pop up “we’re sorry, we were unable to setup pre approved payments. Please retrun to marchent ,What is this mean?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.