Please stop scamming me!

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone

why do you not tell me truth? I thought you respect and allow me until my account is normally. But Now I see nothing bank cards in Xoom. I have no trust of you because you scam me since half year. Waht is **bleep**? Please stop making fraudelent me! I am very disappointed because you don't care my legitmate? What ??

Wahtever I will report police or government against PayPal/Xoom.

PLEASE STOP HIDING ME! I AM REAL LEGAL PERSON FROM GERMANY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN I WILL VISIT YOUR BANK WHATEVER I SHOW YOU MY LEGAL PERSON. 

Thank you! Please make fullaccess under PayPal and Xoom thank you! I am innocent person and I am deaf.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

What's the **bleep**? Why I can't get successful transaction with Xoom? You scam me if I send but your service is bad because you ban my girlfriend right.  Whatever I will report police now. 

Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE ALLOW MY GIRL FRIEND AMIE <removed>: I NEED SEND HER: WHY DO YOU REQUEST ARROGANT ME?

PLEASE ALLOW ME NOW1 I DON'T WAIT FOR LONGER: MY GIRLFRIEND NEEDS MONEY: I WILL REPORT POLICE WHATEVER IF YOU BAN ME THEN I WILL REPORT POLICE THANK YOU ARROGANT **bleep**!!!!

Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

JensEckervogt_0-1640900817312.png

Look it why do i not connect with my bank card if I use PayPal.. why does it not list to Xoom. PLEASE ALLOW ME! I HATE YOU ALWAYS FORCE AND REQUEST NOTHING?? WHAT IS <removed>?`??? PLEASE ALLOW ME! I WANT TRANSFER TO MY GIRLFRIEND

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JensEckervogt,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. It sounds like you're running into some issues making a payment as well as your girlfriend's account receiving money, is that right? For the issue with the payment, I would recommend reviewing the following Help Center article: Why was my payment declined?

In regard to your girlfriend's account, if her account has been banned or limited, I would recommend she review the following article: How do I remove a limitation from my account?

If you're both having issues after reviewing those articles, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams via chat or phone by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes with your payment,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying sorry I am very busy because i was sick since december 26 . Because I am mad to PayPal why does Xoom can't do but PayPal uses only payments and transactions = no problem but Xoom has problem...

Thank you for understanding!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.