Please help

Vcatt
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I recently send money to a friend A Venezuela at my end they said he received money but at it end I haven’t received I call costumer service to check on that they said it show the money went through but at his I showed nothing when he call them they said he gahev to wait 48h hour for the money to come trough
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Vcatt

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your friend hasn't received the payment. If the payment was sent to a confirmed email address or phone number, they would have received a notification immediately. The payment would also show instantly on their PayPal account. Even if it were sent as an eCheck or placed on hold, the recipient would still see a pending payment. I recommend communicating with your friend to ensure the payment was sent to the correct email or phone number and that it has been confirmed on their account.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.