Please help! No one can send me money because my paypal keeps rejecting them!

sameen34
New Community Member

Hi there,

I am selling tickets online through Eventbrite and the method of receiving the money is Paypal so I put my paypal email address there but I see that some people in the past 6 days are trying to buy tickets from Eventbrite but in my transaction section of my paypal account it keeps denying the payments so they can't buy tickets and this is affecting my sales.

Can someone please help me figure out why paypal keeps denying people paying me money for their tickets to my event?

Thanks.

Sam

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sameen34 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! If your clients are unable to send you payments. In that case, please check if you have any limitation placed on the account. You must receive an email when there is a limitation placed. This could be the reason you might not be able to receive the payments. The steps to remove a limitation from your account can be found in the Resolution center under Steps to Remove Limitation. If there is no limitation on your account and your clients still facing the issue to send you payments. In that case, you can login to your account and contact us so we can assist you further. Thank you! Stay safe and stay healthy. 

Narendar1  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sameen34 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! If your clients are unable to send you payments. In that case, please check if you have any limitation placed on the account. You must receive an email when there is a limitation placed. This could be the reason you might not be able to receive the payments. The steps to remove a limitation from your account can be found in the Resolution center under Steps to Remove Limitation. If there is no limitation on your account and your clients still facing the issue to send you payments. In that case, you can login to your account and contact us so we can assist you further. Thank you! Stay safe and stay healthy. 

Narendar1  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.