Pending

onetimerum
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying to resolve this issue since 4:30 this morning. It’s now going on 8pm I’m this close to telling PayPal where to go and how to get there. I tried to transfer from PayPal to my bank via instant transfer I’ve NEVER had an issue yet, today when I absolutely desperately NEED the money it’s pending. I’ve called...was on hold so long my phone died. I’ve emailed. No response. Does anyone know how I can contacted an actual human being and not their next to useless PayPal assistant chat????
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @onetimerum

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community. I understand how important it is to get your money quickly, especially if it's needed for something specific. It's important to know that all our transfers are subject to review which means there are times they may be placed on hold. The amount of time can vary but you will be notified when submitting the review. You can find more details about this process here

If you ever need further assistance in the future, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.