Pending then not showing up in seller activity

Evleb
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve sent a seller money however he had not received it in his activity after waiting on pending for a week though for me it says sent money, he had sent photos when he searched for my name, transaction Id email and found nothing can anyone help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Evleb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the transaction. If the transaction shows as pending/unclaimed which means the payment hasn’t been accepted or denied by the recipient. These kinds of payments are automatically reversed after 30 days. How your money is reverted depends on how you made the original payment. As the merchant says that they haven't received the payment, you can certainly open a dispute on the completed transaction so that our concerned team can look into your case and help you accordingly. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.