Pending payment

Rahal1123
New Community Member

I made a payment, but the payment has not been transferred to the wind and the money has been deducted from my credit card. I got an alert message "Pending Rs 4,379.15 LKR payment On 7 November 2021, you authorised a payment of Rs 4,379.15 LKR on your card <Removed>. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won't be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement." Why I get this.... What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Imsubh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rahal1123,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community!
I would like to inform that if the payment is pending in PayPal transaction then you need to contact the merchant to cancel or void the transaction. Again, if the payment is pending in the card and the transaction is voided on PayPal then from the date the transaction is voided on PayPal the amount will go back to your card within 2-5 business days and it may takes up to 30 days depending on the card issuer. For more information regarding refund please visit this link.

I hope this helps!

Imsubh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.