Pending payment

derlil
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have had notification from Paypal of a payment that I was expecting into my account. I click on the accept payment button and the accept payment button re-appears and the payment does not happen. I have had a second notification from paypal for the same transaction but accepting it does not work

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@derlil 

Have you confirmed your paypal email address?

Have you verified your paypal account by adding a visa credit card and confirming it?

Are the funds being sent in a currency you have added as a receiving currency in your paypal wallet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Samia13
Contributor
Contributor
Hello my payment it’s still on pending it’s 3days now
Login to Me Too

derlil
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thankyou for getting back to me. I have previously verified all my details with Paypal and do currently have funds in my wallet. I have received a number of previous payments from the same source and in the same currency without any problems . This payment was made in British pounds and my wallet has US$. Any further advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Derrick

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@derlil 

Have you added GBP as a receiving currency? As previously you may have had it set to the auto convert option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.