Pending payment - how long?

heyquestionmark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I tried to get an Adobe subscription, they canceled it for me (after multiple errors in check out process using my PayPal account). Now the transaction is pending, but I can't seem to place a new order. Adobe tells me that PayPal needs to authorize payments for Adobe. How long until this pending transaction is cancelled and I can place a new order?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @heyquestionmark 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that your payment is pending. It is likely an authorization request sent to the merchant when you tried to place an order. If you need to cancel a PayPal order or authorization on your account, please contact the seller directly. An order or authorization is an agreement between you and the seller to purchase an item for a set amount, and PayPal doesn't have the ability to cancel the authorization, but the merchant can cancel it. If the merchant do not take any action, it would get void post 30 days from the transaction date. 

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.