Pending payment but money taken form my card

MahirH
Contributor
Contributor

<p>So I tried to buy an item online from <removed> before I could finish up my payment my card has been charged the amount of the item. PayPal says that my payment is pending&nbsp;</p>
<div class="">"Pending KM xxx$payment</div>
<div class="">On 10 May 2022, you authorized a payment of KM xxxxx$ on your card xx-xxxxx. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won&rsquo;t be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement."<br /><br />But my card has been charged already.</div>
<div class="">I'm worried cause I wasn't even able to finish up my payment on the website because it took all my money ( this is a card that I only use for online transactions" and it says that I need to check my balance.</div>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @MahirH,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I understand that you have some concerns about a pending payment. When a payment is pending, this means that the funds have not yet been accepted be the recipient. You can learn more about pending payments by visiting the Help Center and viewing 'Why is the payment I sent pending?'. Pending payments will generally be returned or accepted within 48 hours.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.