Pending Withdrawal

DuaneDamian
New Community Member
I did the instant transfer service almost 24 hours ago. I have used this countless times. I am stuck in pending stating it could take up to 24 hours. I am not a seller either, the funds were from the family and friends options. For anyone that had this happen, how long did it take?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DuaneDamian 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @DuaneDamian

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released. Usually, withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through our system. Generally, they'll complete within 2 hours however we occasionally hold a withdrawal, for further review. 

These reviews of withdrawals can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received an amount of money that is larger than usual for your account, you may be logging in from an unsecured network or you may have made changes to your account Settings recently.

Once we've finished our review your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account, providing that the review didn't turn up any issues. Withdrawals to bank accounts can take 3 to 5 working days depending upon your bank's processing times.

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

-Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.