Paypal won't let me buy anything

Temp20230525K
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal won't let me buying anything or send money. the message below pops up whenever I try to buy somthing.

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I have tried two differnt methods and both don't work anyway can some please tell me what the problem is and how to solve it.

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

jadenxfrazier
and now paypal has marked this as solved even though people are still having problems after going through the solution they have already given us, this is **bleep**
Login to Me Too

RyanJr505
It don't let me send or buy anything online I looked up stuff but I can't find anything please help me
Login to Me Too

elrisko

Stupid Paypal . There are no solutions here ! Just more people that you have locked out for no reason ! What kind of business locks out its preferred customers and cant re-instate them because of their faulty software ? Sell your shares. They goin down !

Login to Me Too

Dosco
New Community Member
Account not working. Card is verified.
Login to Me Too

dumbamericans
Contributor
Contributor

I cant believe that there are so many people out there with the same issues inflicted by badly written american software. I spent most of this morning trying to solve the issue, sorry we cant complete this payment, but cant tell you why.....Most of the people I spoke with on the helpline (joke ) had such thick southern US accents I couldn't really understand what they were saying, in the end I had to put the last agent on speaker phone with four of us  trying to understand what the agent was saying, I guess they pay peanuts and we get monkeys. The account has been the same since 2009, nothing changed, then this. The seller is going to give me neg feedback on this as I cant complete the sale. I just hope that PP get there fingers out and sort this, I know that the US has a decreasing life expectancy,  but didn't realise it was also suffering from  a brain issue as well.. mind you  they barely know how to vote, and the ones that did find the polling station voted for trump so what do you expect... Paypal , get some Asians to fix the software, they are honest , do a good job, smarter than you, and cheaper.

Login to Me Too

mcktru
Contributor
Contributor

So good to know others are experiencing these problems. I literally am so **bleep** off that the company wants us to send money and make purchases (isn't that how they make money??) yet won't allow us to do so. Don't give us a credit account and then lock us out. I've been trying to make Christmas gift purchases and have been shut down so many times. So over it. Hope this stupid system is fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

fantomphighter
New Community Member

You need to go to benefits and offers in your profile and active one touch.

Login to Me Too

Kixilex
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem.I have money in wallet that i cant spend also i cant receive money anymore whats the problem ?

Login to Me Too

dumbamericans
Contributor
Contributor

My only success was to constantly call by phone and complain, this is an unsupported forum, all volunteers, they mean well but are totally powerless to help, just look at the stats of 35 out of 60 unanswered  in the last two pages. So there is no simple solution other than to check through the paypal user conditions agreement for your country, , make sure that your account is verified to within an inch of its life, then start phoning them. In my case they capitulated and even gave out private info on the seller rather than have me pursue the matter further. Paypal has changed dramatically over the past few years, so remember you are now  just a number, and there are plenty more from where you came from.. good luck

Login to Me Too

Im about to call for the 5th time today? So did they actually do something for you?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.