Paypal topup (paypal opladen) not possible

lisztfreak
New Community Member

I would like to topup money to my account via bancontact bank card. This has worked all the time but not anymore.
At paypal-opladen.be I get the message:
(translated from Dutch to English with GT)
Service unavailable for your PayPal account
Unfortunately, this service has been made unavailable for your PayPal account. If you have just made a payment, it will be refunded to your bank account within 3 working days. If you have any questions about this, please contact PayPal Support.

I have sent a message to PayPal but a reply can probably take days.
Thanks so much for your help.

Have a great day.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AV64G
Contributor
Contributor
Hi just wandering if they solved your problem yet. I am still waiting since May and i still cant top up money via Ideal. I get the same message as you. It always worked before I have been given many different answers by customer service and several requests were made by them to their dept dealing with this but in fact nothing has been done about it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi listzfreak, and AV64G, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

You can choose from two options to add money to your PayPal account from your computer:

• To add money using PayPal Topup.

The fastest way to add money to your PayPal account is by using PayPal Topup. The money will be credited to your balance within 5 minutes. You need to have an account with IDEAL and you should keep your bank's card reader at hand. This is only available as an option if you have a confirmed email address on your PayPal account. You can add from a minimum of €10 EUR up to €1,000 EUR at a time. Follow the steps below:

1. Go to your Wallet.
  2. Click Transfer Money.
  3. Click Instantly top up using iDEAL.
  4. Click Log in and add money via iDEAL.
  5. Log in to your PayPal account and follow the steps.
  • To transfer money from your bank to your PayPal account.

It can take up to 2 business days for your money to be credited to your PayPal balance. We provide you with the transfer ID and you can transfer the money from your online bank account. Follow the steps below:

1. Go to your Wallet.
  2. Click Transfer Money.
  3. Click Add money to your balance.
  4. Click Transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account.
  5. Log in to your online bank account and make the transfer.

To add money from your PayPal app:

1. Tap your balance.
  2. Tap Add Money.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.