Paypal suddenly cancels my orders for no apparent reason

rensen
New Community Member

Hello, over the last month, I tried to order something off the site Asos twice using Paypal, on Safari, as I've done before with no problems. Both times however, after a few days, Paypal simply refunded my money and Asos cancelled my order without explanation. Asos Customer service said that there was a problem with my payment. There is enough money in my bank account, so that can't be the issue. Last week i ordered something off La Redoute, same thing happened. What could be going wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rensen,

I'm very sorry to hear that the payments were reversed. This could be for any of a number of reasons, from difficulty with the payment method, to concerns about unauthorized access, to technical issues, or other reasons. To allow a representative to look into the issue, please contact Customer Service by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.