Paypal shows no indication of my bank transfer being on the way, is this normal?

Hinode3
Contributor
Contributor

Two days ago I made a transaction to add money to my paypal account from my N26 bank account. I know it takes some days for the money to arrive but I can't see any indication that it is on the way. 
If this is normal, is there anyway to actually make sure that all is good and I just need to wait a bit longer?

Thanks a ton!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Hinode3
Contributor
Contributor

The issue is now resolved. For some reason Paypal never showed any status updates or any status at all regarding this transaction. The money arrived today out of nowhere. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

NasirB
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hinode3.

If the status of the transaction shows 'Completed' on your PayPal account, it would take up to 5-7 days for the funds to reach the PayPal system. I recommend you to wait for the timeframe. 

Stay safe and have a good day! 
Nasir

Login to Me Too

Hinode3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ^^
Thank you for your reply. 
The thing is that I can't see the transaction status on my Paypal. Only on my bank account. 
So does that mean it was never sent in the first place?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hinode3 

Is it a virtual / digital bank?

If so then paypal normally does not support them.

Did you manage to confirm the bank after adding it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hinode3
Contributor
Contributor

It is a digital bank yes! 
I confirmed it and all looked good. 
I actually received my money a few moments ago. It's very strange how Paypal didn't show any status updates for the transaction at all.

Thank you so much! The problem now is resolved.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Hinode3
Contributor
Contributor

The issue is now resolved. For some reason Paypal never showed any status updates or any status at all regarding this transaction. The money arrived today out of nowhere. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.