Paypal receiving limits on verified personal account.

GCHHP37
New Community Member

I have a personal Paypal account receiving 3k USD every two weeks but I foresee that my transactions will be reaching more than 5k USD bi-weekly. My account is fully verified but I was just wondering, if there are any limit in receiving money without being flagged by Paypal so that they won't hold the money? Is it better to switch to a business account to make sure that I won't have problems in the future?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Samson30
New Community Member
My paypal received limitations.
Login to Me Too

Samson30
New Community Member
My PayPal is limited. Help me recover it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @GCHHP37 and @Samson30,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about limits in receiving money to your PayPal account. All PayPal accounts allow you to send and receive payments. You can learn more about persona and business accounts here. All PayPal accounts initially have limits on sending, receiving and withdrawing money. If you haven’t verified your PayPal account, there will be a limit on the total amount of money you can send and receive. If you have a verified PayPal account, there's no limit on the total amount of money you can send and receive.

@Samson30 Account Limitations prevent you from completing certain actions with your account, such as withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove your account limitation. To simplify this we always list the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Center. Please go the resolution center and follow the steps to resolve the limitations placed in your account. You can also reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Twitter or Facebook pages for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.