Paypal put my money from donation into their pocket

Creotiv
Contributor
Contributor

I have two donation to my account, i got emails on them. But when i open my account they were not there, also transaction ids where deleted, so even by then i couldnt get info on them. Balance was not updated also. So basically paypal stealed money that people send to me to help homeless animals during the War in Ukraine. One of the tx id 35A4453827665742K

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Creotiv
Contributor
Contributor
Support also blocked
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Creotiv. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I understand how that would pose a concern.

To get assistance with Transaction ID 35A4453827665742K and any other transactions you can't see in your PayPal account Activity, please contact Customer Service via a secure channel. We're able to give general advice and guidance via the Community, but we can't address a specific transaction or other specific concern.

To see options to communicate securely with Customer Service, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern. Please work through all of the links/prompts offered by the bot in order to see all of the possible options.

You may also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Twitter Direct Message to @AskPayPal. Please note, Facebook and Twitter are not secure channels and assistance it limited to providing information and guidance or submitting a request for review, if needed.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Creotiv
Contributor
Contributor

Support in account not working, cause to make request i need Tx to exist, but it not.
On Facebook also nobody responding. Today one more Tx got disappeared.  So 3 already in total.

Login to Me Too

Creotiv
Contributor
Contributor

Also your support on account dont working and saying always:

"I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions."

Login to Me Too

Creotiv
Contributor
Contributor

Twitter also didnt help sending to the same support from account which is not working. 

So i see that you just blocked all ways of communications and doesnt want to solve problem.

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.