Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal is not working on my subdomains.

Options
Pokeflip
Contributor
Posted on

Hi,

Since the Paypal API changes that happened on the 1st of July, I'm unable to receive payments through Paypal on my subdomains. Paypal is working correctly on my main domain pokeflip.com. My subdomains are nl.pokeflip.com , fr.pokeflip.com ,...

When I try to checkout using Paypal on a subdomain, I can go through the Paypal payment process but when I complete the order, I just get redirected back to the checkout page and have to fill in my delivery address information etc back again. It does not complete the order and I keep having this redirect loop.

The website is running on Shopify and Shopify support told me that on their end, everything seems fine. They have advised me to contact Paypal. I would like for you experts to give me your advice. Would be very much appreciated !

Best regards,

Elias

1 REPLY 1

Paypal is not working on my subdomains.

Options
PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Pokeflip,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post!

I certainly understand how concerning this can be for you. I would recommend you to contact our merchant technical support team for additional assistance. You can get help by navigating to http://www.paypal.com/mts and clicking on "contact support" at the bottom of the page.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.