Paypal is SOOO frustrating, things like this makes me want to close my Paypal account i swear.

sumflyingmoney
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a Target visa debit gift card a few weeks ago like usual, however today when i added the card to my paypal wallet, paypal sent me a code threw a payment to confirm it was me.

(this image is from MyBalanceNow.com, the website i used to register the gift card.)Screenshot 467.png

After i entered the code and confirmed it was me, i thought everything would be fine now. Nope!

Now when i try to send people money with the card this error pops up.

Screenshot 466.PNG

I tried literally everything i could think of, i made sure the billing address was correct, i double checked the card's information, and still the same error keeps coming up.

This is very frustrating, there's no way to contact paypal besides phone and i was on hold for hours waiting to talk to a human so i just hanged up. I do not know what else to do so I'm posting on the forums hoping to get an employee's attention, but my post will probably end up like the hundreds of unanswered posts here so i do not know why I'm typing this.

My god i never saw such an unprofessional and glitchy payment processor in my entire life, maybe this is a sign to stop using paypal. The website is straight trash. Imagine if i needed the money for something important! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.