Paypal in Estonia: total cost of charging someone by Paypal and moving to WISE

OttoAcuna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am completely new to Paypal coupled with WISE. I have my WISE connected to Paypal. 

For product costing purposes, I need to understand the total cost in fees of all transactions required until I get the money deposited in WISE. 

My account is Estonian and I understand I would have 2 types of fees: 

1. Fee for charging the end client. Eg. if I request money from someone I would pay 3% + 0.30EUR for the merchant part of the transaction. I understand that if the other person pays with funds already in his/her paypal, then the fee is Zero. 

2. Then there is the fee for moving the money from Paypal into Wise, where also another amount will be debited as a result of depositing into the Wise account (Belgium). This fee I do not know how much it is. 

Can you (Paypal Experts in the community) help me figure out how much I would get debited with 1+2? I need this information to embed this charges into the final pricing of the services, so that I treat these fees as one more of the cost of doing business. 

Anyone can enlighten me with this information? 

Thank you everyone in advance. 

Otto [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @OttoAcuna

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like you've done a fair bit of research already on what fees PayPal charges and when. I'd be happy to fill in the gaps. Here's a link to our Fees where you'll find any and all fees that PayPal charges. I was also able to dig up the definitions of when and how they are charged here: What are the fees for PayPal accounts?

I hope those two resources clear up any confusion. Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @OttoAcuna

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like you've done a fair bit of research already on what fees PayPal charges and when. I'd be happy to fill in the gaps. Here's a link to our Fees where you'll find any and all fees that PayPal charges. I was also able to dig up the definitions of when and how they are charged here: What are the fees for PayPal accounts?

I hope those two resources clear up any confusion. Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.