Paypal home page recent activity is not showing the customer's email address.

CollegeBedLofts
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal home page recent activity is not showing the customer's email address.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

CollegeBedLofts
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried this on 3 separate computers, multiple browsers, on an iPhone and two iPads.  The customer’s email address is not on the screen.

It used to show up directly under the Contact Telephone line.  This stopped showing up the evening of Wednesday September 13th. 

The customer’s email address is the most important piece of information, it is the only way to contact the person and send them an email confirming the order.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CollegeBedLofts

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I'm sorry to hear that a vital piece of information is missing from the transaction data. In order to allow someone to look into this, please contact Customer Service. A representative can troubleshoot and look into this to determine if it's a known issue. If it is not, they can make a report to technicians to allow the issue to be investigated that will include the information in your account as an example.

To reach Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and review your contact options.

I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CollegeBedLofts
Contributor
Contributor

This problem has been fixed.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CollegeBedLofts

Thank you for coming back with an update! 🙂 I'm glad it's resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.