Paypal holds seller funds during shipping to steal. Topic 1234

Tomwipf
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal holding seller's money when tracking information has been provided should be criminal. Once the item has been shipped holding the money is stealing. I hope paypal gets in big trouble for this. I will no longer accept paypal payments.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

judyvu88
Contributor
Contributor

What delivery service did you use? ups , fedex or dhl , if u used ups or fedex u need wait 21 days , because paypal not support ups to paypal release money

@Tomwipf 

Login to Me Too

Tomwipf
Contributor
Contributor
Judy, I don't need to wait 21 days under any circumstances. Fyi i used fedex. Paypal are criminals and I will crap all over them. I will never accept another Paypal payment.
Login to Me Too

judyvu88
Contributor
Contributor

yes ,  paypal not support fedex , so sad T_T @Tomwipf 

Login to Me Too

Tomwipf
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal does accept fedex, but thanls
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tomwipf 

@Haiti954 

New seller hold as per link, does not last long but it's to protect PayPal against new sellers that don't refund buyers so Paypal has to when a buyer wins a dispute. They then have the hassle of chasing the seller to pay them back again.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haiti954
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it’s pretty bad and it happened to me couple times when i used UPS. PayPal need to do better
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.