Paypal declined a payment for my subscriptions

Catter123
New Community Member

hi could someone please tell me why paypal might decline a transaction for one of my subscriptions that I have had for a while?  The payment goes through to my bank a/c and there is enough to cover payment which was to go through today.  The company that the subscription was with, sent me an email to say that Paypal declined payment?   

There was something in paypal for a security check - not sure what that was other than verify me???  Had this a/c for awhile

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Catter123,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into a decline on a recent subscription. I'd recommend first reviewing the steps in the following Help Center article: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still running into issues after that, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope that helps!! Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.