Paypal credit Overcharge

Gvc1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, Hopefully I'm able to receive some help because calling Paypal Credit did not help me at all. So for back story, I accidentally sent a G&S via PayPal credit to a merchant when I meant to send it through PayPal balance. I filed a claim to refund this money which I did receive credit back the same day. However the merchant still received the money on their PayPal account and still refunded it back. So now I have 2 credits but one of them is paid for since I filed a claim and got it refunded. At this point I have a negative balance on my PayPal credit account so I was owed money. I called PayPal and they said they would send a refund check of this amount. I thought this would be the end of this issue, however a week or so later I receive a charge of that same amount on my credit account. When I called they said it was to transfer the balance I had previously, but my credit statements show that I did not owe that specific amount and I am still being charged. They've told me that since I received 2 credits and I got a refund check for one of them, I'm still being charged the same amount to balance out what I owe. However I've told them I also made a payment for one of the credits the same day but they don't see that on my account but I do. Doesn't make any sense, how could I have filed a claim for the first transaction I made and receive a refund but you don't see that payment that I made? Please help!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.