Paypal card canceled before refund processed

Karrasch71
Contributor
Contributor
I cancelled my PayPal card not realizing a walmart transaction was still pending and a day after receiving my order had reduced the origional charge by about $120, which they say they can only return to my PayPal card, which I was dumb enough to cancel hastily so my estranged wife didn't take all the money in the account. Do I have any other options other than kiss that money goodbye?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Karrasch71,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're expecting a refund. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. Here's the help center article to know more information. Since, your PayPal card was cancelled kindly contact the number that is mentioned on the other side of the card so that our card team can help you trace the funds. Otherwise, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options for further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.