Paypal being a bit confusing, need some help.

Einflys
New Community Member

So, I have about two-three issues on Paypal so far I've been using it. Been using it to get paid for my art and such, and my first problem was when I linked my bank, it's automatically a checking account for some reason and not a savings one and I didn't have the option to change it while I linked it. Next, payment, my money was put on hold which was confusing and now it tells me I need to wait 21 days for the money to arrive from then on when I already had instant payments before. Next, transferring my money to my bank account.

The last one is the most confusing bit, as I have 900 in my country's currency, which I tried to send to my bank and that was on July 12th of 2021. Come July 14, and suddenly my money came back and was only 600 to my PayPal balance, the other 400 I have no idea where it went and instead of transferring TO bank, it now says FROM bank. Am I being an idiot or is there something actually wrong here?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Einflys 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.