Paypal/Wix Paypal website not clear

MedburyMiniatur
New Community Member

so im ready to launch a Wix Webstore, and ive done a test order through paypal, Paypal have got the payment down as unclaimed on my end and say to link my account

MedburyMiniatur_0-1678749272637.png

i click the link and i see this

MedburyMiniatur_1-1678749335899.png

but nothing has changed? 

if i go to resolution on this order i see this

MedburyMiniatur_2-1678749392242.png

but thats not relevent to me, why am i seeing these resolution options, my account recieved the money not spent it? why am i seeing unauthorised activity in my account, when i received the money...

so i have no way to claim this payment that i can see? and the options i can see arent even relevent? for further info

MedburyMiniatur_3-1678749743999.png

wix shows me this, 

any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @MedburyMiniatur,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to claim the payment sent to your PayPal account. As per the screenshot, the payment you received is on hold. When you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by our standard 21 days hold. More information about payment holds can be founds here

You can help to release eligible payments by following the steps listed here. You can also reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Facebook or Twitter for any additional assistance. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.