Paypal Payment Plan vs Paypal Credit

KyleFair1985
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I applied for 24 month PayPa payment on an iPhone (but the total cost would take me over my PayPal credit limit by £200) will this therefore decline? Or are they separate ‘pools’ as one is a payment plan, the other is PayPal credit? Many thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KyleFair1985,

Welcome! This is a great question, and would depend on if PayPal Credit would approve the credit increase or not. If they do approve the increase, the singular purchase would be one specific payment plan. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KyleFair1985,

Welcome! This is a great question, and would depend on if PayPal Credit would approve the credit increase or not. If they do approve the increase, the singular purchase would be one specific payment plan. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.