Paypal General Account

Phoenixs1
Contributor
Contributor

Where ever I go in PayPal it says can't do this can't do that like transaction doesn't work go to resolution center even tho there's no limitation on my account. And I can't pay anyone it just says go to resolution center I have gone there there's nothing wrong with my account I don't understand.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Phoenixs1 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey@Phoenixs1 and Thank you @kernowlass,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for contacting!

I am sorry to know about the trouble that you're experiencing. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, you can try again later. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website so that advisors can help you further.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.