Paypal App "5 Bills need your attention"

Hatuky
Contributor
Contributor

So I used to cancel a subscription since I didn't need it anymore, but when I enter the PayPal app it says "5 Bills need your attention" and it shows the 5 bills that I canceled the subscription.

when I tap on one of them it says either Paused or Canceled, and then it says "They may attempt to collect this amount by your next payment date"

but I canceled the subscriptions beforehand, so does that mean I will be charged if I buy another month of the subscription?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Hatuky,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Normally, as long as the PayPal billing agreement has been cancelled, any future unwanted transactions through that merchant should be prevented until you begin a new billing agreement with the merchant. However, it's always a good measure to reach out to the merchant and make sure they have cancelled any active subscriptions as well. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.