Payments not received, cancel the payments money back to his PayPal Pal account

Risagogoi39
New Community Member
My friend from UK had put some money yo my PayPal account, but unfortunately he had put the money into my old PayPal account, before 2 years i was using PayPal in a another mobile that mobile was lost, and i got a new mobile this year and installed paypal in my new mobile and login with same mail id and password but i dont understand how come two paypal id was created on same email id. And now because of this confusion my friend had put the money on my old paypal account and now i cant excess to it, everytime i open my paypal the new account so up and i cant see the transaction of my friend who had send me money. Now i had closed both the account of paypal and had open a new one, but my friend he is not getting his money back into his account, please advise how can my friend can get his money back to his paypal account how can be cancel the payment he had send to the wrong mail id of mine..please advise on this problem
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Risagogoi39,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern regarding the payment on the account. If the payment is sent to the incorrect email address and if the payment shows as completed, you can certainly ask your friend to report the transaction via the resolution center. If he/she needs any help, our customer support team by clicking on the Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.