Payment yet not received

Milenaa1995
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,I sold music on Bandcamp and I haven't yet received the money, I registered my credit card on both sites and still doesn't work. I also made my Paypal for business but I still didn't receive my money yet. I contacted Bandcamp and they told me i should refer to paypal for this problem. Anyone can help ? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Milenaa1995 

Unfortunately, PayPal accounts based in Tunisia cannot accept payments. It’s buy/send only.

You’ll have to ask Bandcamp if they have another option to pay out to you. Like a bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Milenaa1995
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, thank you for getting back to me. Actually I live in Portugal now, how can I change this on PayPal ?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Milenaa1995 

You’ll have to close the Tunisia PayPal account and open new account in Portugal.

Close account checklist:

1. Resolve any open disputes or account limitations.

2. Zero out the PayPal balance by donating, spending or withdrawing.

3. Cancel any active automatic payments:

Go to Account Settings > Money, Banks and CardsSet preapproved payments

4. Remove financial info (bank accounts, cards).

5. (Optional) *To use the same email address for new account, switch out the email address you want to use with a dummy email address.

6. (Optional) **Download your account history. Go to All Reports > Activity Download

7. Go to Account Settings > Click Close Account across from Account type.

*If your account is not limited, you don’t have to do this step. But to make absolutely sure you can reuse the email address, do the step.

*If you do not have any transactions, you don’t have to do this step.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.