New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Pay, shop, and do even more on the PayPal appGet the App
Hello,I sold music on Bandcamp and I haven't yet received the money, I registered my credit card on both sites and still doesn't work. I also made my Paypal for business but I still didn't receive my money yet. I contacted Bandcamp and they told me i should refer to paypal for this problem. Anyone can help ?
Unfortunately, PayPal accounts based in Tunisia cannot accept payments. It’s buy/send only.
You’ll have to ask Bandcamp if they have another option to pay out to you. Like a bank account.
You’ll have to close the Tunisia PayPal account and open new account in Portugal.
Close account checklist:
1. Resolve any open disputes or account limitations.
2. Zero out the PayPal balance by donating, spending or withdrawing.
3. Cancel any active automatic payments:
Go to Account Settings > Money, Banks and Cards > Set preapproved payments
4. Remove financial info (bank accounts, cards).
5. (Optional) *To use the same email address for new account, switch out the email address you want to use with a dummy email address.
6. (Optional) **Download your account history. Go to All Reports > Activity Download
7. Go to Account Settings > Click Close Account across from Account type.
*If your account is not limited, you don’t have to do this step. But to make absolutely sure you can reuse the email address, do the step.
*If you do not have any transactions, you don’t have to do this step.
©1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.